Testosterone Plus Summary
Testosterone Plus is an average testosterone booster. It has a few descent test boosting ingredients, but the overall ingredients list seems to be outdated. Not only are the ingredients dated, but they are all listed under the umbrella of a "proprietary blend", so you don't even know how much of each ingredient you are getting. Frankly, most of the ingredients in the blend (which has a large umbrella dosage of 2727 mg) are known aphrodisiacs and libido enhancers, so this might be a great secondary product to stack with a known good testosterone booster especially if you're struggling mostly on the sexual performance side of things.
- Great ingredients for enhancing libido
- Does include 2 known testosterone boosting ingredients
- Proprietary blend really handicaps this product
- There's really only 2 known testosterone boosters out of the 10 included ingredients
- Pricey for just an average at best testosterone booster
- Only 2 known testosterone boosters is below our recommended minimum of 5 (plus you don't know the dosage levels)
Overall Rating 2.5 out of 5 stars
Testosterone Plus Product Description
Testosterone Plus (1500) is a natural test booster with a wide array of ingredients that are meant to increase the body’s testosterone levels which will increase libido, sexual stamina, build muscle and help aid in recovery.
Overall, this is an average product at best. The ingredients list is dated and doesn’t have what we consider to be the foundational core ingredients (i.e. D-Aspartic Acid, Zinc, Vitamin D, Ginseng, etc). The other problem with this product is that even with the dated list of ingredients, they give you a “proprietary blend”, which means you don’t know exactly what dosage levels you’re getting of any of the ingredients in the blend, and dosages matter! If you’re interested to know what ingredients and dosages are important and which products include most of them then click our Top 3 Testosterone Boosters of 2015!
Testosterone Plus Ingredients
Tribulus Terrestris (fruit) Extract 40%
- Tribulus Terrestris is an extract from a flowering plant native to warm climates throughout the world that increases testosterone levels in the body. Research shows that this powerful ingredient has shown that it improves male sex drive and performance, as well as adds significant muscle building potential through the boosting of testosterone levels in the body.
Long Jack (Eurycoma Longifolia) (Root) 100:1
- Eurycoma Longifolia (Long Jack) is a flowering plant native to Malaysia. There has been a lot of research and scientific advancement on Long Jack since the early 2000’s. This ingredient is mostly known and studied in solely for it’s impact on Sexual Stamina. It also has been proven to increase testosterone levels and sperm count in medical lab experiments.
Muira Puama (ptychopetalum Olaciodes)(bark)
- A tree root that has been the subject of a study conducted by the UCLA School of Medicine; this ingredient has been referred to as “the Viagra of the Amazon”
Maca (Iepidium meyeniiwalp)(root)
- Maca is a plant that is native to the high Andes of Peru. Clinical trials have suggested that Maca extracts can improve semen quality and boost libido and testosterone levels.
Nettle (Urtica dioica)(Leaf)
Ginkgo Biloba (Leaf) Ext 24%
- Ginkgo is a unique species of tree. Ginkgo has many medical uses including treatments for memory enhancement, dementia, and sexual dysfunction.
- Chrysin is a naturally occurring flavone extracted from passion flowers. Chrysin is linked to studies showing increased levels of testosterone and stimulating testosterone production.
Black Pepper (piper nigrum)(fruit) Extract
- Speeds up the delivery of the compounds necessary to start turning bound testosterone into free testosterone when you need it fastest, right before your workout and while at rest.
What We Liked About Testosterone Plus
Honestly, there’s not a ton to really like about this product. Some of the ingredients are okay, but when you don’t know how much you’re getting of any of them, it makes it somewhat pointless to list the ingredients. Dosages matter.
The company offers a significant discount when you buy a 3-month supply ($170 ) which works out to about $57/month. Not to mention you can get FREE SHIPPING too!
What We Didn’t Like About Testosterone Plus
Quite simply, we didn’t see many of the industry standard core ingredients that boost testosterone like we see in our Top 3 Testosterone Boosters of this year
Our biggest complaint about most products is that they may have good ingredients, but they don’t give you enough to get the most noticeable results that most people are looking for.
Having said that, the one thing that is so frustrating about proprietary blends is that you get one “umbrella dosage” that covers a number of different ingredients, but the problem is you don’t know how much of each of the test booster ingredients you are actually getting.
The reasoning from the companies that do this is that they don’t want others just copying their blend, and to a point, I understand that, but nonetheless, it’s frustrating as a consumer to not know exactly how much of any particular ingredient you are ingesting.
The pricing at $85 for a month’s supply is also higher than any of our Top 3 Testosterone Boosters. Therefore, you can get a much better testosterone booster that produces better results at a cheaper price.
There are multiple reasons why this product didn’t make it in our Top 3. At the end of the day you need proven testosterone boosting ingredients, you need the highest forms and quality of those ingredients, and you need appropriate dosages of those ingredients in order to produce results!
Is it the best testosterone booster on the market? No, it’s not, and the reasons why have been explained.
Check Out Our Top 3 Testosterone Boosters Of The Year
Check out the BEST OVERALL T-BOOSTER especially for men 35+ years & up
Check out the BEST TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER for muscle builders & weight lifters
Check out the BEST TEST BOOSTER when you're on a tight budget