There really isn't much more we can write about in an extended review for you to understand why we rated this product so low. Bottom line it's only got 5 different ingredients in the whole formulation, and there's only 250 total mg worth of ingredients. Even if each ingredient got an equal portion of the overall dosage, that would mean only 50 mg per ingredient. No matter how it's divided up, the equation will equal something that is just not powerful and effective enough to do anything substantially positive. Extremely disappointed with this product. Top it off with the fact that it's just ridiculously priced at $110/bottle. Our Top 2 Winners in the HGH category this year have 3x and 4x the ingredients, much higher dosage levels, and almost half the price.
- Way overpriced at $109.95 per bottle
- Only 4 ingredients in the whole formula
- Only 250 mg of total combined ingredients which is not enough to produce any meaningful results
- Proprietary blend means you don't know how much of any the 4 ingredients you're getting
- One of the worst products we've reviewed
Overall Rating 1.5 out of 5 stars
HgH.com prides themselves on offering quality products that are tested and endorsed by various successful athletes as well as medical authorities. In addition, their Lab is a top nutraceutical manufacturer that is GMP certified (Good Manufacturing Practice) which means they have exceeded standards laid out by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Somatropinne HgH falls into the category of an hgh booster, and that means it is supposed to help the body boost its own level of human growth hormone production.
Human growth hormone has gained a significant amount of attention in the health market due to the numerous benefits of hgh including lean muscle building, burning fat and getting lean, improving stamina, and general anti-aging properties.
- Amino acids and growth factors that effect the pituitary gland by stimulating it into producing higher levels of HGH
- Secretagogues (a substance that triggers another substance to be secreted)
- Organic ingredients
- The amino acids (L-arginine and L-valine) are two powerful core amino acids that have been shown to help boost hgh production
This is where Somatropinne struggles to generate much positive interest from us.
The ingredients themselves aren't bad, but to only have 5 core ingredients and then for 4 ingredients to split 250 mg between them means that if ingredients in the proprietary blend were split up equally (just a guess), each ingredient is only getting about 65 mg which is just not enough at all.
So, just a handful of ingredients, a proprietary blend where you have no idea how much of ingredient you're getting, and top it off with a low overall dosage unfortunately make this product less than desirable, to put it kindly. Then throw on a ridiculous price tag of $139.99 per bottle, and we're just left scratching our heads.
Just by quick comparison, the two products that we have voted as this year's best HGH Supplements (HGH 30,000 and HyperGH 14x) have between 14 and 24 different ingredients, and they have much higher dosage levels, and they're half the price!
- The manufacturers claim that Somatropinne is one of the few HGH boosters on the market today to contain both secretagogues and natural amino acids, within the bounds of US FDA regulations.
- No negative side effects
- No injections required
- 100% legal
- They offer a 10% off your entire order
- They offer a 90-day Money Back Guarantee
Frankly, there wasn't much to like about this product
- Low number of core ingredients
- Proprietary blend not allowing you to see individual ingredient dosages
- 260 mg overall to split among 5 ingredients is just way too low to be effective
- Double the price of this year's co-winners for best hgh supplement
Review Summary and Conclusion
I wish we had more positive things to say about this product, but unfortunately we don't. Bottom line is that it's just not very good, and there are other far better products that you can choose at close to half the price if you're looking for an HGH supplement.